Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We find ourselves apart

I have decided to start a family blog. Well it was Dad's idea really, but I decided to put it in motion. The idea here is that EVERYONE in the family writes updates WEEKLY. Daily if you want, but at least daily. By everyone I mean EVERYONE!!!

We all now live in different states, and yes we have telephones, but time is precious, and sometimes we don't have the time to sit and talk (not that I don't enjoy talking on the phone. . . I do it very well actually!!)

Try to load up pictures as often as possible. . . pictures are worth a thousand words! Also leave comments on what we all post.

I love ALL of you and hope that we can all make this work. It's hard being away from my dearest friends (that's you guys family), and this will make the miles seem not so long.

1 comment:

katherine said...

Wow--I'm impressed. I love your family picture/banner it is nice to see you all together. Hope you all are doing well--can't wait to read how every one is doing. Love you guys!Bucky:)