Saturday, August 4, 2007

Lindsey beat Jared!

To whom it may concern,

Let it be known that on this very day, at 9:30 p.m. (which is 8:30 in Texas, 7:30 in Idaho, 6:30 in Arizona and sometime tomorrow in Paraguay) on the 4th of August of the year 2007- I, Lindsey Wilkins Stokes beat Jared Ellis Stokes at the game of racquetball. The score was close, but please keep the big picture in mind- I WON!!!! Please feel free to join me in teasing Jared Ellis Stokes at any point in time.

Thank you for sharing this triumph with me,

Lindsey Wilkins Stokes

3 comments:

katherine said...

Hmmm....I always heard Jared Ellis Stokes hit like a girl. He,he,he, just joking--way to go Lindsey!

Wilkins said...

Didn't Jared graduate from BYU-Idaho? You know what people have been saying for generations.. BYU (Idaho) where the girls are girls and the boys are too. Minae

Michael said...

Ouch. Jared, you better start sticking up for yourself!