Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh Boy!!

So, Jared and I just figured out that we live in Connecticut and it is not cheap to live here....we are not the sharpest crayons in the box. Everything is more expensive (rent, food, utilities, everything). At first we felt like we were rich, and that I didn't really need to work. We felt if I scheduled out my days (eat>exercise>clean>get out of the apartment>cook>clean>repeat the next day) we would be fine. I kinda looked for a job, and when I didn't find one immediately I gave up. Well, after crunching the numbers, we discovered we were WAY off! We have enough money to survive, but we have realized that is all we can do, survive with no money to spare. So in an effort to be able to come see all of you at Christmas, I am once again on a job search. I have a couple of interviews lined up this week at schools and daycares. Please think happy thoughts for me so we can come home for the holidays!!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

good luck with that. So are these places close enough to walk or how are you working out that part?

Michael said...

Yeah have fun getting a job!