Saturday, August 4, 2007

Kids SAY and DO the darndest things

I hear so MANY funny things from Isaac daily. He's a funny little boy, and has quite the imagination.

For instance today he wanted to make chocolate chip muffins. I told him I needed to look up the ingredients. He says "I know mom, 2 cups of eggs!"

Then while Isaac and I are making muffins, Ainsley grabbed a yogurt covered pretzel (I didn't think they were in her reach at all) and sucked of the yogurt!

THEN while I was cleaning Ainlsey up, I sent Isaac to wash his hands. While he was in there he found his vitamins and ate half of them. . . hopefully he is okay. I called poison control and they said he might get a stomach ache and to watch him, but they were iron free so he should be okay.

Boy oh boy!

2 comments:

Wilkins said...

Maybe you should try it with the two cups of eggs

Brooke said...

So you're saying next time make some yummy scrambled egg cookies :)