Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to You

I know this is a day late, and I have no excuses, but I wanted to say happy birthday to dad! So pretend that you got this YESTERDAY!!


Here are 10 things about him that I love:


10. He reads the newspaper daily, normally during breakfast.

9. He is one of the funniest guys I know.


8. He has one of my favorite laughs, one that I hope never to forget!

(He's not laughing here, but I am while looking at it!!)

7. Has always been supportive of his children, and has encouraged us to try new things.


6. He is one of the hardest workers I know, even when he's not at work he's at home working on something.

5. He is athletic and loves basketball, and I loved watching him play. . . shoot I used to think he was a famous basketball player! He is always out hiking, riding bikes. . . and dragging his kids with him :) I actually LOVE that now!!!



4. He loves mom



3. He is always striving to live the gospel, and helping his children do so.

2. He loves his family, and it shows.



1. He's just the best dad and grandpa that anyone could ask for!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! Wish I was there to make you a birthday cake (a big black one. . . because we know how old you are now!)

No comments: