Thursday, August 23, 2007

Big News

Isaac ate a whole hot dog and plate of mac n cheese for lunch today!! He thought the hot dog tasted like bacon.


In other not so big news, my washing machine is broken. It is still under warranty, but can't be fixed for one week. . . wish me luck!!

We also have Isaac's dental appointment (consultation) for sept4. Hopefully we found a good dentist to take care of him, and these appointments can end. We will be discussing the option of capping his teeth. Isaac and I have talked about going to the dentist, so he knows it's coming. He told me he's okay, and doesn't need to go. Poor Kid. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger right?! Keep Isaac in your prayers.

Not a whole lot new with Ainsley. Still has a cough, and is grumpy, but her voice is slowly returning. She can sit up pretty good. . . but really you can read all of that other stuff on my blog!

If you haven't, make sure you look at it. LOTS of new pictures! Now that I have been keeping my house a little cleaner, I have more time to do fun things, like scrapbooking, making bows, playing with the kids, and taking lots of pictures!!

No comments: