Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween and More

We took Isaac on his first trick or treat adventure! As luck would have it my camera was set in the wrong mode (oops!). I am going to redo pictures when everyone is feeling a little better.

I have had a horrible sore throat for a week now. Yesterday I was starting to feel a little better, but today it's back and in full force! Ainsley has just had a runny nose. More snot than I ever thought possible in a person so small!! Isaac, as always, was hit the worst. He has had a fever, fatigue, runny nose, his cough has started today. He went to bed at nine last night and I woke him up at one this afternoon just to have him drink some juice. He has just been relaxing the rest of the day. . . what's left of it anyway!

Hope everyone else had a very Happy Halloween!

No comments: