Monday, October 22, 2007

All I Want for Christmas












I guess it is up to me to start this, so here is my wishlist...
Some of Orson's artwork in a frame
Scarves for my hair, so I can grow out my bangs

more like this:
and this:




not so much this:

or this:
A triple barrel curling iron
Scriptures
Scrapbooking stuff
Piano music
A fishing pole
Random camping stuff (we don't need a tent or sleeping bags)- this is also on Jareds list
Gift cards would be good since we have to fly with what we get



I will have to have Jared get on if he can think of anything else, but he wants
Camping stuff
Board games (we have apples to apples, balderdash and cranium)
Casual T-shirts (size large)- just an example, doesn't have to be AE

That is all for now, HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

P.S. Santa, if you are reading this, could you give our address to the stork. He seems to have forgotten where we live!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I personally like the second two scarves!! :)