Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friday

Well this is the week Isaac is having his teeth fixed. I know I have mentioned to mom the struggles with insurance. Rough stuff. For those who don't know, our medical doesn't want to cover dental procedures, but dental doesn't want to cover medical procedures. Isaac's teeth are in such a state that he needs medical intervention, by a dentist. . . Oh the irony!

Anyway I went to a doctor today to have his Pre-op done. I didn't like the doctor. She wasn't bad, just didn't "feel" good about her. I have to have a feel good experience. . . like I did with Isaac's new dentist. We will see how I feel after his procedure. I pray that we can get this taken care of correctly. We will be going on three thousand total spent if we have to pay out of pocket this time. Poor kid.

Oh this doctor was also concerned about possible hypoglycemia in Isaac. She wants to have blood work done. Funny hearing her say he's such a happy and healthy kid, made me a little upset. Going through my mind was yeah he has a cold or stomach bug every other week, constant battling with ear infections and teeth problems. We are here because he has to be put to sleep. Not to mention the hernia repair last year. On my way home though, I was thinking about the whole situation, and I really do have a happy and healthy little boy.

While pregnant they thought he had hydrocephalus, or down syndrome, and was born healthy as can be. We don't have to fight any MAJOR illness. I sure am blessed to have such a sweet little boy.

No comments: