Monday, September 3, 2007

Why did no one tell me???

So this has been awhile ago, but me and Jared discovered my twin!!! We were watching t.v. and a movie came on and the main character had a astonishing resemblence to yours truly! In fact we watched the whole movie Ice Princess (not really suprising for me, but Jared watched it too) because we thought she looked so much like me. I thought I would share a few of her most "Lindsey" moments.

P.S. I am very disappointed with the lack of posts made from you guys!



Eerie, huh?

3 comments:

Michael said...

you wish you were an ice princess!

Brooke said...

I remember thinking that she looked like you in parts of the movie. . .

Funny though when we did that look alike test she didn't come up. . .

Lindsey said...

For your information- I AM an ice princess!!!
As for the look alike test, she wasn't in the "bank" of famous people, I checked... that was before I had a job when I had a little too much time on my hands.