Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just in case

Just in case you guys haven't read my other blog lately, I wanted to catch you up on what's going on around here.

1. Isaac will be having his teeth worked on the first week of October. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I am a little nervous about having him put to sleep, but I am also hopeful that his cavity problems will not be so severe any more. Isaac's box house has now become a box mansion. The next door neighbors were getting new appliances, so we took the dryer box and refrigerator box. He was also allowed to pick out his own paint at home depot to paint his new house. He picked BRIGHT blue and BRIGHT red. Quite stunning really!!

2. Ainsley is almost crawling. She does a lunge and leap kind of crawl. She is also becoming very demanding. She ALSO knows how to get Isaac in trouble. She likes to cry when he walks near her (I guess one to many times of getting smacked by dear brother, does that to a girl, and NO he really doesn't get in trouble). It is amazing how quickly they pick things up. She knows when she wants attention, and knows how to get it.

3. My kitchen is now painted the color of honey mustard, and I like it! I told mom this earlier, but there is a kind of rush when you paint a white wall, a big, bold color! I will be moving to the hallway for my next painting project.

4. Mike keeps VERY busy with work, his masters class, and playing with the kids. Poor guy, the only free time he gets is on Saturdays when he goes and plays soccer for his work team. He will play church basketball in the soccer off seasons, but I just found out that the next season starts in November (this weekend will be this seasons last game).

No comments: